Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for booking of daily incoming payments, allocating to the correct customer accounts and matching against reference invoices, to resolve outstanding, unspecified payments, performing rebooking and clearings. She / he will be also responsible for raising customer invoices and credit notes processing in a timely and accurate manner, completing tasks with processes into IATA platform.
- Ensure accurate and timely cash allocation of incoming payments from customers
- Raise invoices to customers as per instructions for some sub-processes (e.g. interest charge, real estate sub-rent, calibration, HR)
- Raise credit notes as per received requests
- Book and process invoices through IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- Perform month-end reporting and reconciliations
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Education in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- 1+ year experience in accounting / invoicing
- Experience in industrial environment would be considered as asset
- Knowledge of SAP (FI module) would be a plus
- MS Office skills – advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Team player who shows initiative and is willing to learn
- Very good communication and organization skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 22.12.2017.