AdTech Engineer (Certification and Integration)
Belgrade, Serbia - Fulltime
Who we are
Ogury is an innovative; award winning and fast growing technology company specialized in mobile journey marketing. Its unique technology solves three key problems that marketing leaders, top brands and media owners face today: incomplete user journey data which causes ineffective mobile strategy, complex and siloed technology platforms that waste time and money, and lack of data transparency which leads to consumer mistrust.
Ogury is the only company able to offer a true and complete picture of the user journey on mobile devices, across all apps and mobile websites. Since 2014, Ogury has been focused on generating first-party user journey data at device level from explicitly consented mobile signals. Today, Ogury has 400m fully GDPR compliant mobile user profiles, natively integrated into its suite of intelligent marketing solutions.
Fuelled by this unique and accurate data, and powered by purpose built AI technology, Ogury’s intelligent marketing solutions enable organizations to understand consumer behaviours and discover audiences they never knew they had. These insights are then put to work at every stage of the customer journey, to deliver unprecedented levels of user engagement and revenue optimization.
Ogury is integrated in to 12000 publishers, and trusted by 900 of the world’s biggest brands and media agencies. It has offices in London, New York, Paris, Milan, Rome, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, Detroit and Madrid, and we're just getting started in Serbia. We are searching for smart and ambitious individuals, who are looking for an opportunity to make a real impact within a fast growing technology company. For more details please visit www.ogury.com
About the Team
- You will work with others development teams across Europe and the USA
- We are passionate, excited and thrive in a fast paced culture
- We love sharing our knowledge and learning about new technologies
- We are the type of people who take risks when looking for novel and creative solutions to complex problems
- We care about solving big-picture, systemic problems, looking beyond the surface to understand root causes so that we can build complete and long-term solutions
What you’ll do
- You’ll manage all technical certifications and integration between Ogury and our external partners (third party trackers, third party Ad servers, DSP, SSP)
- Deep troubleshooting / debugging on every format (java scripts/ HTML) issues
- Solve every integrations or certifications issues (modification JS, injection tracking etc.)
- Performing data analysis to report on client insights and resolve discrepancies
- QA testing of display and video ad creatives to confirm functionality and debug issues.
- Daily communication with the Partnership Ecosystem and VP Operations for reviewing previous and upcoming business
- Daily communication with the Partnership Ecosystem based in NYC who oversees the product and legal part of certifications and will be managed by VP Operations
Who you are
- You have a sound technical background and education, preferably in Computer sciences, FON, Math’s or similar
- You have a deep understanding of the principles of ad serving, analytics, DSPs/DMPs, media buying, pixel implementation, CPA/ROI optimization, retargeting, mobile and video specific strategies
- You have previous experience with third party DSP/SSP ad servers (Doubleclick, Sizmek, Mediamind, AppNexus, Atlas, Innovid, Liverail, FreeWheel, Medialets etc.)
- You have experience with third party trackers & uplift technologies (IAS, MOAT, Double Verify, Millward Borwn, IRI...)
- You have QA experience troubleshooting all ad types including display (desktop, mobile, in-app) and video (VAST/VPAID)
- You have a strong communication, follow through and interpersonal skills
- You have a sense of ownership, rigor and good communication skills
- You have a strong attention to details and ability to work closely with others as part of a team
- You have exceptional organizational, verbal, and analytical skills are must
- Working within an advanced technical stack and challenging projects that fortify your career
- Competitive compensation package
- Creative, innovative and friendly Spotify culture
- Exposure to international learning and working opportunities etc.
To apply for this interesting opportunity, please send your resume electronically.
Deadline for applications: 12.12.2018.