Our client is Uponor a leading international provider of plastic based piping systems for buildings and infrastructure. Uponor delivers safe drinking water delivery systems, energy-efficient radiant heating and cooling and reliable infrastructure solutions. If you are willing to get a professional experience in international company and become a part of successful team, this would be perfect opportunity for you. Due to support their business expansion on Serbian market, we are seeking motivated and proactive candidates being responsible for the following position:
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering (HVAC is an advantage)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience on same or similar positions
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
- Computer literacy
- Valid driving license
- Reference: bKSY9wDPgwCVmiBAtBUO9ketfV7jsY3YdvKAPC_Eeyk.
- Realize technical solution support to defined customer groups and penetrate further markets with company solutions in all project stages and daily wholesaler business
- Increase technical understanding on the market with customized technical solutions on company systems
- Continuously taking contact with designers, contractors, dealers, investors
- Establishes strong relationships with new customers and adequately maintains relationships with existing ones
- Local project management and building site support, visits and trainings
- Performs company and product presentation, technical seminars & trainings to partners, consultants and installers
- Develop and secure products` positioning among customers and other involved parties
- Technical support to customers based on products, projects and solutions
- HSE design for customers and trainings
- Negotiates and closes the sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Follow-up of projects (opportunities) and collecting all important information
- Implementation of new products and solutions in cooperation with management
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with entrepreneurial business approach
- Strong customer orientation
- Effective in problem solving and decision making
- Target driven and results oriented
- Self-responsible and goal oriented
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment.
If you believe you are the right person for this position please send your application letter, and CV with a recent photo until 27.10.2017.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.