Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with a comprehensive service offering that includes outsourcing, temporary & contract staffing as well as permanent recruitment. With 6700 offices in 70 countries and territories, the Adecco global workforce of 35.000 colleagues is focused every day on finding the right person to support our clients – wherever they have needs and wherever they are located.
Due to further expansion of our General staffing team, we are seeking highly motivated recent graduates for the following position:
The primary role of a Recruiter Intern is to assist and work on multiple staffing projects simultaneously across various facets of the industry in order to develop and advance recruitment skills and to eventually act as pointing contact towards Adecco`s Clients and take charge over sourcing and placing candidates for the Clients` ongoing recruitment needs and vacancies within tight deadlines.
Delivery of recruitment projects
- Running telephone and face-to-face interviews with pre-selected candidates
- Creating and updating candidates` data bases for various, mainly industrial and office, positions through different channels of recruitment
- Candidates` assessment and testing with Adecco Xpert tools
- Running recruitment for temporary positions
- Record all recruitment activity data to AdeccoWeb system
- Weekly reports related to activities and KPIs
Client relationship and candidate management
- Daily contacts with various clients regarding their employment needs, mostly related to temporary and replacement positions.
- Continually seek to develop the business within existing clients through contacts with Line Managers.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with candidates to ensure accurate response to client needs and different employment opportunities
- Energetic and results oriented
- Customer focused, self driven and able to multitask
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Active driver (B driver licence holder)
Deadline for applications: 22.12.2017.