For our client, a Supply Chain Operator ranking among the top companies in its field in Europe and the World, Adecco is searching for enthusiastic, proactive and motivated candidates for the following position based in Belgrade:
Human Resources Business Partner
- Bachelor degree, Psychology
- 5 years of experience in multiple human resource disciplines, working in a fast paced, demanding, high quality environment
- Proven track record of broad HR operational delivery including talent acquisition, employee relations, development, performance and reward, communication and business transformation projects
- Strong written and oral English skills
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Reference: MdDhTQ0n34vJdyRPrql5_YlZDb4_xfize34xgUUZ0i4.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance and support in all HR-management issues (recruitment, compensation & benefits, on boarding, development, disciplinary actions, termination)
- Recruits personally or in coordination with agencies the key talents
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning
- Identifies training needs, conducts the delivery of training programs to ensure success and follows up to ensure training objectives are met
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Designs and maintain organization vitality charts as the performance of the business unit improves
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Builds a strong business relationship with internal clients
- Balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes and projects and facilitate implementation of global HR activities
- Analyzes trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Skilled communicator and facilitator
- Project management skills, able to manage multiple priorities successfully
- High levels of energy and able to use initiative
- Able to motivate, with a fun personality who can influence team-spirit and enthusiasm to get the job done
- Flexible and with a solution-oriented mindset
- Team-oriented and the willingness to go the extra mile towards a common goal
- Business understanding and service-minded – having a desire to help
- Cross cultural experience and understanding
Our client offers excellent working conditions in a global company with a strong global market position.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your CV with a recent photo until 24.03.2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.