- Oglas dostupan i osobama sa invaliditetom
Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes outsourcing, temporary and contract staffing as well as permanent recruitment. With 6700 offices in 70 countries and territories, the Adecco global workforce of 35.000 colleagues is focused every day on finding the right person to support our clients – wherever they have needs and wherever they are located. Due to further expansion of our IT recruitment team, we are seeking highly motivated candidates for the following position based in Belgrade:
IT Recruitment Consultant
- Manage End-to-End Hiring Process and Relationships with Candidates and Clients
- Create and manage a pool of candidates through networking activities, job fairs, social networking, community organizations, Internet data mining, and media channels
- Promote the Adecco brand, image and services through both online (social media) and offline (events) communication and engagement of talents in the IT industry
- Understand the client needs and expectations
- Find, screen, and engage potential candidates in the information technology sector
- Perform interviews with candidates, in order to assess qualifications, skills and previous employment to enable the best possible job matching
- Present candidates to clients who meet their requirements and make interview arrangements, ensuring the candidates are fully briefed on the interview arrangements
- Actively inform hiring managers of selection status and the candidate pipelines
- Communicate priorities, considerations, and risks / issues that arise throughout recruitment life-cycle and develop effective action plans
- Maintain positive relationships with candidates and regular contact to gain commitment and ensure availability
- Actively participate in meetings with clients, presenting Adecco’s IT recruitment services
- Counsel clients’ hiring managers on innovative talent acquisition practices and hiring decisions as their day-to-day requisition management subject matter expert
- Drive clients’ hiring manager experience by proactively consulting on industry, market, and/or role-specific factor
- At least 2 years of experience in recruitment, preferably within the IT industry
- Good knowledge of the local IT market and strong interest in technology
- University degree in an HR - related field
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- Highly developed communication skills
- Adaptability and willingness to to learn
Deadline for applications: 23.06.2018.
ADECCO OUTSOURCING d.o.o.
Vladimira Popovića 40, 11070 Beograd
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno