The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions which services fall into the broad categories of temporarystaffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. In order to support our Client, Adecco is searching for motivated and qualified candidates for the following position based in Belgrade:
- University degree
- 2 or more years of experience on a similar position
- Advanced English knowledge
- PC literacy – MS Office
- Good knowledge of Serbian labour and law, social legislation and of all administrative requirements of personnel administration would be considered an advantage
- Preparation and archiving of labour agreements, annexes, termination orders, year evaluation and others
- Creates new employee personnel folder and ensures that has all required documentation
- Ensure tracking of paid/unpaid leaves in the company systems
- Administering and preparing monthly information for payroll calculation
- Organising training events (prepares and distributes training course invitations, training material, arranges for training venue)
- Participates in employee selection and recruiting (handles the CVs, organises interviews, informs candidates about the results of the selection process)
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active and able to prioritize different tasks
- Able to solve problems effectively and to meet deadlines
- Team player with an energetic, positive outlook
Our client offers excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment with a possibility to further improve your professional knowledge.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.07.2018.