Our client is a world-leading provider of products and services that range from compressed air and gas equipment, generators, construction and mining equipment, and industrial tools and assembly systems to related aftermarket. To join their team in Serbia, we are seeking for candidates for the positions in Belgrade and Novi Sad or Subotica:
To provide timely service support for technical problems, monitoring, testing, and Demonstrations that result in minimizing downtime, reducing costs, or promoting our Product capabilities in the case of a test or demo. This individual will be responsible for Troubleshooting, repairing, and installing parts as needed to maintain the equipment.
- High School diploma or equivalent required with technical training in electrical, hydraulics, and/or pneumatics preferred
- Minimal of 2 years of strong mechanical and electrical experience with demonstrated expertise in the maintenance, overhaul, and repair of a wide variety of industrial equipment, including electrical, hydraulics and/or pneumatics
- Knowledge of email, word processing and spreadsheet software
- Good command of English language (both oral or written)
- Valid driving license B category, active driver
- Able to travel domestically on regular daily basis
- A main responsibility of this role is to troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on malfunctioning compressors, determine possible causes for malfunctions, and perform repairs as suggested by diagnostics and assessment
- Perform routine, preventative maintenance and repairs on oil-injected and oil-free air compressors, in accordance with manufacturer’s recommendations
- To test and document the proper operating parameters of the compressor
- To promote and practice proper safety procedures and the correct use of personal protective equipment at all times
- Providing a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs and working to satisfy customer expectations within a timely manner
- Reporting on work activities
- Excellent communication skills with customers and technical staff is required
- Ability to absorb a higher level of learning
- Able to complete work within assigned deadlines
- Flexible person, able to work independently with strong self-management and professionalism
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 27.01.2018.