Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions with a comprehensive service offering that includes outsourcing, temporary & contract staffing as well as permanent recruitment. With 6700 offices in 70 countries and territories, the Adecco global workforce of 35.000 colleagues is focused every day on finding the right person to support our clients – wherever they have needs and wherever they are located. We are looking for position:
You are building the relationship with new target accounts and developing the one with existing customers. Your main objective is to drive sales and revenue growth within these accounts and secure customer retention while enlarging the overall market footprint of company.
- University degree is preferable
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales role with a proven track record – HR sector is a plus
- Experience in building and developing positive relationships with clients
- Market knowledge and knowledge of competition will be an asset
- Fluency in English language
- PC literacy
- Reference: -Rtpy3fyh097OeuhhqwcwxB9of39_yKwmYqBjursZYs.
- Build the relationship with new target accounts and develop the one with existing customers
- Drive sales and revenue growth within these accounts for Adecco
- Secure customer retention while enlarging the overall market footprint of Adecco
- Negotiate, prepare offers, contracts, and coordinate their implementation
- Manage business relationships to achieve mutual business goals and maximize customer satisfaction
- Work with peers to ensure effective planning and execution of business plan in selected customers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong presentation, analytical and negotiating skills
- Results-oriented, achieves desired results in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build and manage customer relationships
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadline oriented projects simultaneously
If you are ambitious with a desire to succeed in building ongoing business relationships and if you are confident in your abilities and have a passion to commit to a career within HR services join our expanding team! Please send your CV until 28.03.2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.