KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
What’s the role?
We are looking for Key Account Manager with adequate experiences and competencies to join our sales team.It is not the simple sales role, but an experience that will enrich you and enable you to develop in a setting that has a very strong company culture and distinguishes itself by exceptional results and teamwork.
Hilti at a glance
If you do not have previous experience in construction sector our name could sound unfamiliar to you. Hilti provides construction sector with tools, technologies, software and cutting-edge services. Since 1941, we work every day on building our solid international reputation, product offer and excellent solutions and services. With more than 23 000 employees across over 120 countries, we are the ideal company where you can fulfill your potential. Here is where you will have the possibility to learn, grow and build your career gradually.
What does the job involve?
As an Key Account Manager you will develop our clients and find the ways in which we can ease their operations and give them support with our innovative solutions. You will find yourself in different contexts, jobsites, companies, or offices and manufacturing sites.
Our sales model is based on the high level of professionality in our consultancies and on the close collaboration with our clients. In fact, it is a real work in the field, you will have to roll your sleeves and present some of the most innovative products in the market, present our cutting-edge software and offer all the products and services that clients could expect from the company like Hilti. Your task will be to cultivate and build relationship with curious and enthusiastic clients, and to provide them with support in their search for solutions that perfectly suit their needs.
What do we offer?
You will have at your disposal all the necessary tools to obtain outstanding results: tools and services to present to clients, coaching, training in both classroom and on the field, and a unique network in the company. There is going to be the possibility for you to show your competencies through roles with increasing responsibility and to grow professionally through constant contact with the experts from the sector. It is not all, you could live an exquisite combination of being completely independent in your work, and at the same time having the feeling of belonging to our team.
You will be responsible for the portfolio of clients that could include sales experts, free professionals, project managers and company owners. You will have the opportunity to develop new competencies and grow within our company.
Your Area Sales Manager, with whom you will share everyday your successes, will be always at your side to support you in the most complex tasks.
Why should you apply?
We have a team that is highly diversified when it comes to talents and competencies, dynamic, innovative and productive. We think that success in Hilti is the result of teamwork, engagement and commitment, ambition and willingness of employees to learn on the field and from team members.
What you need is:
- High School Diploma / University degree would be a plus
- At least two years of experience in sales and direct contact with clients
- Good communication and networking skills, team spirit
- Results oriented, hardworking, ambitious
- Able to work under stress and in deadline intensive environment
- Eager to learn and determined
- Fluency in English language
Selection process will provide you with the opportunity to live a day ‘on the field’ and to have a hands-on experience and see the skills, competencies and energy of our sales team.
- Professional field sales and high level customer consultation in the assigned territory
- Developing existing as well as establishing new customer relationships
- Introduction of new products and representation of the Hilti brand in the market place
- Promotion and demonstration of Hilti products and solutions using a fully equipped, branded vehicle
- Grow a loyal customer base within a defined territory through outside, business-to-business, face-to-face sales
- Develop business plans to effectively maintain and grow customer sales
- Leverage multiple sales channels to maximize territory revenue
- Work a jobsite and identify key roles on the project as well as their responsibilities and needs
- Align plans and targets with Company’s strategy
Deadline for applications: 25.08.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!