The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions which services fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement. For our client, successful international production company, Adecco is searching for motivated candidate for position based in Jagodina:
- Bachelors degree in Legal, Human Resources, Management or some related field
- Minimum two years of relevant working experience on similar position
- Excellant knowlegde of english language
- Strong computer skills
- Manage and controls contracts, personal files and other documents for all employees
- Maintains the HR systems and ensure data accuracy
- Collects, controls and manages supporting documentations related to staff presence and their absence
- Provides managment with data needed to define the organizational structure and internal projects of change management and reorganization
- Ensure accuracy and delivery of data for payroll and compensation cycles
- Responsible for recruiting, selection and hiring processes
- Point of contact for management and employees for HR related matters and processes
- Conducts training of new production employees
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pro-active and able to prioritize different tasks
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, a team player
Our client offers excellent working conditions in a dynamic company with a possibility to further improve your professional knowledge.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your application letter and CV with a recent photo until 27.07.2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.