Adecco is the world leader in human resource solutions, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary & contract staffing, outsourcing, permanent recruitment, outplacement and career services. Worldwide we are present in more than 60 countries, with 6.600 local branches. Our client “Spintec Precision Manufactory Limited” functioning in the area of manufacturing precision metal parts and gears, is in the process of opening new factory. On their behalf we are looking for:
Duty station Niš
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineeringor related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience gained within organization, preferably in automotive industry (management level, international environment is an advantage)
- Excellent command in written and spoken English
- Good understanding of quality tools like 8D-Report, Control Plan, FMEA, SPC
- Familiar with automotive standard eg TS16949, PPAP, Run@Rate
- Proficiency in PC skills
- Assist Technical Director in day-to-day operation of the company.
- Define and manage all the manufacturing activities necessary to support the new production lines implementation
- Liaise with Hong Kong and China facilities for all production issues.
- Lead, drive and motivate team for continuous improvement programs relating to customer requirements, quality, cost, productivity etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance in daily tasks to team members such as trouble shooting skills, engineering support etc.
- Proactive, detail-minded
- Able to work under pressure
- Problem solving skill tools such as 6 sigma, Kaizen experience is a plus
- Responsible mentality
- Independent, willing to travel to China and stay a certain period of time
- Good team player with strong sense of responsibility and commitment
Only short list candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.07.2018.