The Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions which services fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, outsourcing, consulting and outplacement.
Our client is a respected well known international company, one of the market leaders in the field of technical and medical gases. In order to support their business, Adecco is searching for experienced and motivated candidates for the following position in Novi Sad:
- university degree in Mechanical, Technology or Chemical Engineering
- previous experience on similar position in B2B sales and managing distributors
- good knowledge of English and MS office are prerequisites
- active driver status
- development and management of existing distribution network and key KA in Vojvodina region
- coordination, support and strengthening of professional relations to the existing clients and distributors
- identification of new business opportunities and acquisition of new industrial buyers
- monitoring realization of the agreed terms and contracted sales
- preparation of weekly and monthly action plans
- regular reporting on conducted activities and achieved results update
- strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- strategic thinker, flexible and adaptable with high business acumen
- high achievement drive
- customer service orientation
- ability to operate under pressure
- willingness for field work
Our client offers you excellent working conditions in a dynamic and professional environment.
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your application letter and CV with a recent photo until 27.01.2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.