Our client is a renowned medical private practice, with many years of experience. In a view of supporting their further expansion, Adecco is looking for dynamic and responsible candidates for the position of:
- University degree
- Working experience on the same position
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
- Reference: kY1-N2_pwxqDUix0hpKcLL5ebLVrr7_R-3uNc50zvXo.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures
- Controlling correspondence and managing filing systems
- Receiving clients and charging for the services provided
- Providing full administrative and office support to other employees
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Organizing the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
- Recording office expenditure and managing the budget
- Support for the superior with seminars and event planning and organization of travel arrangements
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends
- Other tasks determined by the superior, in accordance with the Labor Law
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and capable for multitasking
- Good event management skills
- Responsible and hardworking person
- Result orientation and problem solving capability
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please send your application letter and CV with a recent photo until 24.02.2014.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.