Admin Recruitment Support (m/f)
If you are interested in providing excellent customer experience and working in a diverse and fast-growing environment, do not hesitate to learn more about this vacancy.
Your job will be to provide support to HR colleagues in the Talent Sourcing Center in the administrative area of recruitment together with the team. Also, you will be the first line of contact for candidates applying via e-mail. Area of support would be mostly Germany, but also other European countries that need support in this area.
- Managing the staff request process according to working instructions
- Publishing job ads on internal and external job boards
- Assuring administration on HR Portals
- Preparing reports based on the KPIs
- Properly responding to all applications by mail/website
- Collaborating with colleagues on the hiring process
- General HR administration
Your skills and experience
- Starter or 0-3 years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Intermedium or Advanced knowledge of German is mandatory
- Ability to work autonomously
- Willing to learn the KN business & jobs content in order to perform a good search
- Willing to take up other HR administrative tasks
We offer exciting position in a dynamic and motivated team, development possibilities and a nice working atmosphere.
With more than 86,000 employees at 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies. Its strong market position lies in the sea freight, airfreight, contract logistics and overland businesses, with a clear focus on providing IT-based supply chain management services.
Kuehne + Nagel is operating three Shared Service Centers (SSC) worldwide. The Shared Service Center EMEA, based in Belgrade, is serving the regions Western Europe, Middle East and Africa as an internal service provider, being responsible for the handling and execution of operational tasks within the organization. The SSC Belgrade was founded in 2009, with a significant growth since then and nowadays employs more than 1.000 employees for more than 40 different countries in Western Europe, Middle East and Africa. The SSC performs global and standardized processes mainly back office tasks, for the internal customers.
Deadline for applications: 26.09.2019.