We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Administrative (PV) Assistant (m/f)
(Belgrade, more positions)
The Pharmacovigilance (PV) Assistant should be at least High School graduate.
The Administrative (PV) Assistant tasks will include:
- Receipt, acknowledgment, tracking and filing of Individual Case Safety Reports and procedures in accordance with client specific requirements and timelines
- Providing administrative support to other activities undertaken by the project team on behalf of the client and the company, including but not limited to:
- Tracking and filing
- Receiving and returning safety messages and acknowledge receipt
- Carrying out Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) local regulatory reporting
- Submitting periodic reports
- Tracking periodic reports submission
- Maintaining the archive
- Preparing documents’ final lay out
- Organising meetings and teleconferences
- Assisting the organisation of PrimeVigilance offices
Qualifications and Skills:
- Educated to at least High School level
- Fluent command of English (written and oral)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner
- Full-time position
- Pharmacovigilance and other professional trainings
- Stimulating working environment
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.09.2019.