Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Advanced Customer Support Representative
Advanced Customer Support Representative will be responsible for processing all type of customer complaints in written and verbal form in accordance with company goals.
- Work in accordance with the Telenor Vision and Values
- Fast and qualitative solving of customer complaints within defined terms and providing all necessary information
- Represent and effectively communicate the “voice of the customer” to other business units to ensure a better customer experience
- Proactively solving customer complaints for the purpose of reducing the number of future complaints and increasing user satisfaction
- Communication and coordination with other departments within Telenor with the purpose of solving customer complaints
- Bringing new creative ideas to positively impact the team and improve overall customer experience
- Identify content produced in other parts of the organization, adapt it and share it with colleagues
- Education of customers and mentoring colleagues
- Reference: G2L3slxrk4iglAKC68mklSxnDEzz-0CNb5ohWrku_TQ.
- Minimum High school education
- Excellent written and spoken skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Proactive and customer oriented; open-mindedness and enthusiasm
- Driven; excellent multitasking skills; problem solving ability
- Customer-centric approach and a good understanding of business needs
- Ability to deliver results within defined deadlines
- The ability to work independently as well as to fit into the team and be a team player
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 18.04.2018.