Lear Corporation is ranked #148 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange. Currently we are searching for:
Advanced Key User for LJS Manufacturing System
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Daily monitoring of ERP and LJS and control of database consistency
- Resolving of ERP and LJS system errors and escalate in case problem cannot be resolved in reasonable time
- Defining of access levels for each employee in ERP and LJS systemin accordance with job position
- Conducting initial trainings for ERP and LJS for each new hire
- Keeps updated all relevant training data
- Support for ERP and LJS use for all employees and training for possible systemchanges
- Setting up and updating of system parameters and suggesting system improvements
- Univeristy degree, preferably in technical field
- Experience in automotive
- Preferably experience as Key User for MES
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience in work with databases
- Fluency in English
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- The ability to work effectively, under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.