LEVI9 IT SERVICES (www.levi9.com) is 900-strong Dutch IT service provider with three Delivery Centers in Central and Eastern Europe. We partner with clients from an eclectic array of industries, ranging from digital marketing and sales, over transportation services, banking and ISVs to TV production. We are either involved in our clients-core businesses, or directly support them. This level of involvement requires that we are responsible for choosing the right technologies and architectural solutions to fit the business.
We can achieve all of this because we hire smart, capable, daring people who take pride in their work and the work environment we create together.
We make a strong commitment to our people - join us, grow with us and become a part of our successful story!
We are looking for a:
Agile Delivery Manager
Job location: Novi Sad, Belgrade
What are we looking for?
- Work experience in a Scrum team (1+ years, preferably as a Scrum Master)
- Knowledge in Project management methodology of choice and relevant experience (2+ years, preferably in IT domain)
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, organize and prioritise
- A person who is open, gregarious, creative, positive and optimistic
- A person who can support the team members and enjoys working with people
- A person who can work with stakeholders in a confident and well-argued manner
- Good understanding of how projects in the area of software development are managed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the client’s business to analyze requirements and review specifications, managing changes to such specification
- Creating and managing project/release plans to a successful delivery
- Working closely with the team to ensure that they understand priorities and specification
- Driving product development and testing to meet the client’s needs
- Ensuring user acceptance criteria are documented and met
- Creating win-win solutions which address the interests of all stakeholders
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A dynamic international working environment and great career opportunities
- Personal Development through Development Plans, training, education and certifications
- Business trips to clients in Western Europe
- Private health insurance
- Fun, informal and supportive work atmosphere
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: 19.07.2018.
This is a medior/senior position. We are looking for back end software developers with knowledge and experience in developing web applications.