TMS is an international software development company which focuses on Web Apps and SaaS platforms development, working with own projects and with partners globally. With SCRUM implemented in our workflow, we are looking for an
Agile Project Manager
to join the product team in our Belgrade office.
Key requirements for the position:
- 1+ years of practical experience with SCRUM Agile Framework in a SCRUM Master or Product Owner role.
- Knowledge and practical experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle (SaaS/Web Apps strongly preferable).
- Knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, other Agile/SCRUM-oriented tools)
- Excellent knowledge of web tools (browsers, web services)
- Experience in project management including requirements gathering, project planning, delivery oversight of IT related projects.
- Fluent English language, and the ability to communicate freely with foreign clients;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to problem solve, organize and prioritize multiple tasks
- Organizational skills and ability to coordinate the work of a growing team and several initiatives at the same time;
- Manage entire projects from kick-off to final delivery (e.g. resourcing, internal/client kick off, status calls & meetings, reports, reviews/iteration sessions, delivery meetings, etc.)
- Be the client's’ point of contact for all day-to-day project related issues
- Ensure user acceptance criteria are documented and met.
- Coordinate project timelines and facilitate team sprints activities (planning, review, backlog refinement, retrospective).
- Write task specifications for developer teams together with lead developers.
- Ensuring the team achieves the release goals and velocity.
- In coordination with QA: identify, plan and write release Testing Plan.
- Monitoring the onboarding process of the junior team members.
What we offer:
- A position with permanent status.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Personal Development through training, education, and certifications.
- Extra bonuses for the staff with good results.
- Community budget and team building events.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send us your CV. After online assessments and pre-employment screening, a shortlist of selected candidates will be contacted.
We hope to see you on our team!
Deadline for applications: 04.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno