Agile Quality Manager - Medior
Location: Belgrade, RS
msgNETCONOMY is a consulting and implementation company with full-focus on SAP Hybris. We arm companies to compete in the digital landscape, improve process efficiency and enhance customer experience across all channels. msgNETCONOMY enjoys a global presence in more than 17 countries through joint venture partners, msg global solutions and NETCONOMY.
We are currently seeking an Agile Quality Manager – Medior to join our team in Belgrade. The candidates who show the best fit for this position will have an opportunity to work on international projects as part of our dynamic and proactive team.
What will you do?
- Close cooperation with the team to deliver high-quality software
- Define the test strategy with the team
- Coordination of testing activities within the SCRUM team
- Defect management
- Define an automation strategy, track and monitor automation progress
- Track and analyze quality-related metrics (KPIs)
- Implement automated regression tests with your team
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent
- 2-4 years of QA experience
- High degree of quality and customer orientation
- Personal responsibility and initiative
- Knowledge of automation tools: Gatling for performance tests, WebdriverIO for GUI tests, Jenkins for build automation
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
What do we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in which you can fully explore your passion for e-commerce and e-business
- An opportunity to work in our digital practice and focus on omnichannel, digital marketing and customer experience solutions
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you to further develop your talents
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team in which the core values are collaboration thought leadership and entrepreneurship
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact short listed candidates. Thank you for understanding
Deadline for applications: 28.08.2019.