Join us in our Excellence Centre in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place, based on a sustainable cost structure.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Aircraft Component Engineer
As a part of Component Services, the Aircraft Component Engineer is responsible for the technical performance of the Component Services Unit, in respect of reliability, cost efficiency and ensuring an uninterrupted airworthiness by defining and implementing technical and commercial standards. In addition and with the know-how gained out of the technical assessments the customer contracted services have to be fulfilled with first priority and balanced out with the SR Technics interests.
- Implementation and assessment of modifications and interchangeability
- Aircraft components limit management in order to meet the internal and regulatory requirements as well as customer needs
- Maintain technical data regarding aircraft components in the system according to instructions and align with the data management department
- Manage maintenance orders and technical requirements in order to continuously improve component pool standard
- Analyse Original Equipment Manufacturer standards and authority requirements
- Interact with Original Equipment Manufacturers and vendors to improve reliability of systems and components
- Review and evaluate repair cases
- Participate in cross-functional projects as a technical representative
- Collaborate with different teams such as: customer demand team, logistics, AOG desk, procurement, account management and other functions as needed
- Ensure compliance with data quality standards as set by engineering
To fulfil this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- University degree in engineering
- Airline industry or MRO experience, ideally in Engineering, is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SAP basic knowledge, advanced knowledge desired
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, team player and cross-cultural awareness
- Analytical skills
- Self-starter with a can-do mentality
- Independent and self-motivated personality with an affinity to details and high quality standards
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.01.2018.