Technology has been at the core of BlackRock since our founding, with Aladdin as the central driving force. More than portfolio management software, Aladdin is an end-to-end operating system for investment professionals. Aladdin brings clarity and connectivity to the world’s financial ecosystem. The Aladdin Business is expanding, and we are looking for new talented people to join our Aladdin Business COO team. As a member of the COO team for one of BlackRock’s fastest growing areas, you will support business activities and manage projects on behalf of Aladdin Business leadership in areas such as commercial strategy, product strategy, business operations, and technology enablement.
About this Role:
The Aladdin Business COO Team is seeking an Associate to be a member of our Onboarding Team. The Onboarding team owns internal operational processes related to onboarding new clients and ensuring existing client modifications and amendments are kept up to date and centralized. This role entails working with key stakeholders within the Aladdin Business and partner teams. Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Understanding contracts, client fee structures and key contract attributes
- Maintaining internal operational processes such as contract management, client onboarding and maintenance of key contract terms important to the business
- Regularly tracking fee structure details and changes within our internal operations tool and fee analysis tool
- Communicating with internal Relationship Management and Sales Teams to understand client fee structures and contract terms
- Working with internal Billing and Finance Teams to provide detailed information on client fee and term changes
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Sciences/ Economics/IT/Mathematics/Business Management or Graduated from or studied at the Faculty of Organizational Sciences/ Economy/IT or relevant subject area
- Self-starter – naturally operates with a sense of urgency and takes a practical, entrepreneurial, and execution-oriented approach to making daily progress
- Professional proficiency in written/spoken English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of Excel
- Extremely detailed oriented and the ability to take large complex pieces of information and simplify it for partner teams to comprehend
- Analytical skills and knowledge of onboarding or finance management tools
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize a wide range of tasks
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit careers.blackrock.com | www.blackrock.com/corporate | Instagram: @blackrock | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
In 2019 BlackRock acquired eFront, which is now operating as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth. At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals.
""I’ve joined eFront/Blackrock in March 2017 and since then it has been a big adventure. My first role at eFront was in the Talent acquisition team, where I was involved in finding the best talent for ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- RAD OD KUĆE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA