Alite International is a knowledge and consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 5 countries and work within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you are going to work with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team in Belgrade office where you can find more than just a work.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated, responsible and proactive person, this job position is for you.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- University degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field
- Senior experience in software development
- Proven experience in using agile project management methods and tools
- Team leading experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Strong interest in technology
- Genuine interest in people (to love working with people)
- The highest standards in business ethics and moral
- Ability to cope with stretched working hours
- Fluency in English
- Building and maintaining motivated delivery teams
- Analyzing and troubleshooting delivery issues in a timely manner
- Proactively managing dependencies, overcoming obstacles and getting the best value against constraints
- Project management
- Evaluating and coaching team members and determining training needs
- Being a primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns
- Being responsible for the number of KPIs related to delivery organization
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with amazing clients and latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.
Deadline for applications: 24.03.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno