There are moments when the healthy human body triggers the most sincere thrill. We, in Alkaloid, permanently strive to protect and preserve this precious gift of the nature. For eight decades, we create with tireless passion products that are a synonym of top quality. We keep investing in our dream of healthier life of each individual as we believe that
THE HEALTH IS ABOVE ALL…
Who we are
Alkaloid AD Skopje, is a Macedonian renowned company with more than 80-years of tradition in production of pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic and herbal products, and with 16 subsidiaries and 3 representative offices abroad. We are among six biggest companies in SEE, with continues growth from year to year.
If you are challenged to be a part of our ambitious team, inspired to fulfill your vision and realize your dedication for your personal success and professional advancement, if you want to show your excellence, dedication, professionalism, creativeness and result-orientation, we encourage you to pay particular attention to this ad:
ALKALOID VELEDROGERIJA Belgrade DOO
Announces the folllowing vacant position:
Human Resources Manager
HR Manager will be managing the overall HR function providing outstanding HCM practices, will influence and introduce HR solutions for business process and goals, through providing expert advice for people and organisation management to Country manager.
She/He will guide and manage the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for a company and will be responsible for implementation, monitoring and control of all HR processes such as:
- Organizational management and Strategic Workforce planning
- Talent attraction, assessment and acquisition, recruitment, and staffing, Employee onboarding
- Performance and talent management system, succession and career planning,
- Managing compensation and benefits system,
- Change initiatives, welfare, wellness, and health
- Organizing assessment centers if needed
- Creating strategical documents related to company policies and practices while ensuring alignment with corporate, functional and local HR practices
- Creating tools (procedures, practices and processes) for HR management system
- Continuous advancement and knowledge sharing practices
- Representing the company in front of external institutions in the field of human resources
- Workforce planning and training & development budgeting
- Constantly improve yourself and to show innovation in daily operational activities in order to increase the individual and corporate performance
We will recognize you by:
Your enthusiasm, courage and proactivity, dedication, industry knowledge, desire for personal development and open approach to all challenges Also, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Minimum University degree, Master degree in Human Resources management – will be advantage
- Expertise and experience in the field of HCM, ideally in the pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience as a HR professional (Business Partner) in an international company will be advantage
- Capable to influence functionally and build effective and trustful relationships across all leadership levels
- Highly motivated person who will be acting with integrity and courage, strong accountability, patience and persistence in goals achievement
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in general and business trends
- Strategic management, change management, developed planning and project management competencies
- Knowledge of Serbian labor law
- Excellent written and spoken language in English
- Training experience would be advantage
We are looking forward to receive your CV, cover letter, a copy of university degree and a copy of other relevant certificates electronically.
Selection process will be conducted through testing and interviews.
Only candidates who will submit full documentations and who meet the criteria stated in the advertisment, will be contacted for selection and will be informed for the result.
Deadline for applications: 17.06.2018.