SR Technics Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Analyst, Accounting and Compliance.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic:
Analyst, Accounting & Compliance
The Analyst, Accounting and Compliance, will perform accounting activities for delegated entities at regional level in accordance with IFRS and applicable regulations, prepare short-term forecasts and participate in preparation of monthly reports for management. The analyst will promote best practices in accounting to ensure operating efficiency of internal controls in place and participate in analytical and other tasks performed at regional level.
- Perform regular accounting activities: invoicing and posting of intercompany recharges, fixed asset posting
- Perform month-end tasks: monthly accruals, prepayments release, bank reconciliation, preparation of payroll reconciliation, payroll SAP posting, depreciation run, IFRS 9 provision monthly posting, IC reconciliation
- Short-term forecast submission for delegated entities
- Participate in preparation of monthly reports for management
- Participate in analytical and other tasks performed at regional level
- Cooperate with external audit in areas under audit scope
- Document financial and internal controls to ensure controls are in place and operating efficiencies are achieved
- Interpret IFRS and other regulatory requirements
- Provide education within and outside finance to ensure understanding and compliance with policies, procedures and controls
- Stay up-to-date on system developments and ensure to exploit capabilities available to reduce time spent in processing transactions and reporting
- Proactively identify potential problems, analyse information and show quality judgment in decision making
To fulfill this position successfully, your qualifications must include:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting / Finance
- Fresh graduate or up to 2 years in Accounting / Finance / Business Analysis in an international environment
- Experience in SAP finance and control modules and Hyperion Enterprise would be desired
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong drive to explore and exploit systems capabilities
- ACCA or CIMA certificate would be an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English: other European languages would be an asset
- Thorough understanding of accounting standards and compliance requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking and attention to details
- Ability to interpret information, recognize needs of the business, and translate data into actionable analysis
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates selected for the interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2018.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!