Anchor, AG is a fast-growing company from the cryptocurrency sphere, with a mission to provide a non-flationary stablecoin to an increasingly volatile market.
We are now looking for a highly talented digital designer, who possesses the skills and the creativity necessary for work in a highly-competitive field that is the cryptocurrency market.
In this role, your primary focus will be on improving the visual identity of our brand, while actively searching for new opportunities and solutions, and creating compelling graphics with a contemporary look and feel.
- Create high-fidelity mockups/designs for responsive web experiences across desktop and mobile
- Rapidly prototype in InVision or other tools of choice while remaining true to brand guidelines and overall message
- Execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes
- Digital ad creative from ideation through execution; building optimized landing pages, banners, and display ads to drive client performance across social ad platforms
- Work with marketing analysts and website developers to deliver assets as requested
- Effectively communicate rationale and design decisions to internal and external team members
- Work closely with peers across Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, and HR/Ops to develop design concepts and build collateral that will help advance the company’s branding and business objectives
- 2+ years experience in a UI/UX design role
- 2+ years experience in a graphic design role
- Proficiency in Adobe CS, Sketch, InVision, Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder, or similiar tools
- Strong understanding of the design process
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- You are interested in cryptocurrency
- You enjoy improving and learning
- You have an understanding of HTML and CSS
- Analytical skills: Understanding social media and display advertising performance metrics
What You Can Expect:
- Working with a young, friendly, dynamic, result-driven team
- Learning new things and being challenged to grow and advance
- Competitive compensation
Deadline for applications: 19.10.2019.