Android Developer / Tutti Team
to extend Tutti´s Mobile Team with InterVenture in Belgrade.
Launched in 2010, tutti.ch is an online classifieds site for buying and selling. With more than 10 million monthly visits, tutti.ch is one of the the largest online services in Switzerland.
- You will join Adrian, our current droid, in taking our app to the next level and getting more apps into the store. With the tutti app we’re among the top 3 lifestyle apps on Google Play for a while. Now we want to get our app on every Android device in the country and claim more space on the users screens with new apps. We need you for that!
- Reference: tK7VRO6D57eyVV2a1eP4tT9KVs1HuWv7fWzQKGANxvw.
You recognize yourself as:
- You have a profound knowledge of Android development, having already written a few cool apps from scratch that you can’t wait to show us. Whenever you move your fingers you think onTouch(), and there’s no limit to the number of gestures you can handle.
- You perceive the world by the material design guidelines and you go into Doze at night. You feel comfortable iterating quickly and deploying new code daily. You like to be up to date with the latest Android features and guidelines. You are a perfectionist with a keen eye for the finer details that make products great – but you know when not to get bogged down in them. You enjoy an entrepreneurial work setting and fast-paced product cycles.
- Because for us no two days are ever the same, you may find yourself working on a number of projects at any given time. We’re looking for people who thrive in such situations and aren’t scared of long to-do lists. Above all else, we value enthusiasm, reliability, intelligence and a‘get-shit-done’ attitude.
- Strong in architecting (mobile) applications (and yes, we really want to hear about overcoming challenges and look at apps you did)
- Ability to convert UI/UX proposals into screens that conform to the material design guidelines
- Excellent knowledge of Android development patterns and components (fragments, loaders, content providers, services, etc) – Git Professional – Using continuous integration, testing & deployment on a daily basis
- Interfacing with REST(-like) services
- Professional user of at least 5 Android libraries not included in the AOSP (i.e. networking, events, image handling, etc)
- Proficiency in using Android Studio (ex: able to use shortcuts to gain speed)
- Polyglot in Internationalizing and Localizing Android Applications using the android build mechanisms Technical “nice to have
Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Adept with Push Notifications
- Experience with Facebook login sdk, Google login sdk, AWS SDK (Cognito User Pools, Identity federation etc.)
- Testautomation (Appium, Calabash or similar)
- Java 8 Know how
- You’ll also need a good command of English; German (or any other Swiss language) would be advantageous. And be prepared to learn snippets of Turkish, Catalan or even Romanian on a daily basis.
- Work in an international team of talented engineers
- Develop further on modern technologies and innovative projects
- Highly competitive salary and fringe benefits
- Modern and cozy working place with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in an stimulating environment