DigitalAtrium d.o.o. is a Serbian owned digital outsourcing agency with a long history of successful international projects. Focused on mobile and web application development, we are looking to expand our team to support our ongoing projects with an
Location: Novi Sad (Sremska Kamenica)
As an Android Developer, you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience in working with Android OS.
- Have a strong foundation of OOP concepts.
- Have knowledge of Java programming language and/or Kotlin.
- Have experience in consuming RESTful web services and async programming in Android.
- Have experience with various storage options in Android.
- Are familiar with Android Architecture Components.
- Have experience and understanding of GIT version control system.
- Are familiar with Scrum methodology.
- Worked on at least one application that is live on Google Play Store.
- Make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented.
- Love sharing knowledge with your team members and you keep in touch with the latest trends.
- Are willing to learn and improve in your everyday work.
At Digital Atrium, you will:
- Work on exciting projects for various international clients.
- Take part in planning sessions, provide estimations and help steer the project.
- Write documentation for the code you develop and provide support to your team members.
- Make sure projects are delivered on time with a focus on quality.
Recognized yourself in the above? Awesome! Check out the perks we have for you:
- Flexible working time - we understand life is too complex to live it completely scheduled.
- Comfortable office space - we are located in Sremska Kamenica, in a big house with a huge yard, lots of parking space and separate gaming/chill-out house.
- A daily dosage of fresh coffee beans, juices, and beer.
Sounds challenging? Apply bellow!
Deadline for applications: 19.09.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.