Endava is a public technology company, with over 17 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 4,700 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognised the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in certain regions.
Consider a new opportunity
As a Android Engineer you will work with the products used by millions of people - from system apps for one of the biggest Android vendors, via beacon management and applications built on top of BLE technology, to the innovative solutions in medical industry. You will have possibility to work as a part of an agile mobile team usually together with a client bringing high quality solutions to production. You will have opportunity to promote and display initiative and innovation.
- Work with latest features of Android SDK as a part of the mobile team
- Write high-quality code, conduct and participate in code reviews, and follow strong engineering principles and standards
- Research the technical feasibility of new ideas and actively suggest technology improvements
- Cooperate closely with Quality Assurance, Product Owners, and other mobile as well as backend engineers
- Be supported and coach by more experienced team members
- Manage day to day cooperation with clients from top technology companies
- Enjoy the pleasant working environment, have fun and play
- Take full ownership of your career and benefit from our development opportunities
Match your profile
- Minimum 2 years of professional working experience in software engineering, or 1 year of experience with Android development
- Java is your OO language of choice and you feel confident in writing Java code
- You understand every single Android lifecycle and you know all the manifest entries syntax
- You bring software engineering principles and best practices to the table, based from experience
- You are a natural problem solver and you enjoy debugging
- You are very comfortable with Git
- Have strong research practices and deliver high quality software
- Have a passion and initiative for continual learning about new technologies and approaches
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel abroad
- The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with Continuous Integration
- Experience in development for mobile devices on other platforms than Android
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to email@example.com. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.
Deadline for applications: 04.01.2019.