We are New Frontier Innova, a software company that is focusing on digital innovation for global financial markets. Today, our iBanking Omni-channel solutions support some of the prime transaction companies to overcome challenges brought by the new digital era. To date NF Innova has designed some of the most advanced digital solutions on the market. At Finovate in London, a major international Fintech event, NF Innova was recognized as the leader within the circle of companies providing most advanced and innovative industry solutions for financial institutions. Within the long list of accomplishments NF Innova launched first digital bank in Serbia, developed first mobile corporate SME app for a leading regional bank and created user friendly tablet application used by millions of users in Russia.
- You are skillful developer streaming towards innovation and understanding current trends relating to mobile financial products implementation and design
- You care lividly about security and follow latest security and mobile trends with desire to always be one step ahead of web disturbers a.k.a. hackers
What we expect from you:
- Good knowledge of Java, Android Studio
- Familiarity with following patterns and frameworks: PromiseDeffered, EventBus
- Experience in developing UI on MVP principles instead of MVC principles
- Familiar with Git
- Good knowledge on “Networking” and working with the back-end APIs
- To always consider VIPER (not VIBER) and automatized testing
- To be very responsible, always proactive and a team member at all costs
Why should you explore our company?
- Team spirited we are, master Yoda principles apply
- Opportunity growth and career development depending on what you want to do first?
- Continuous hands-on education is guaranteed
- Numerous international projects and experience
- We like to socialize through our on-site game room
- We encourage fitness, aerobic, sports of all kinds and support with company deals and discounts
- Private health insurance is a part of the deal
Deadline for applications: 09.08.2019.