Tele Go is a Belgrade based IT company dedicated to developing tailor-made software solutions. Our approach is designed to support projects of various size and scope and help businesses define product functionality with greater flexibility and control. Company’s current key focus areas include Web Development, Mobile App Development, Billing and Payment Solutions, VOD and OTT Solutions, IVR and Smart Vending Machines.
We are expanding our team and are looking for a motivated and proactive Android Developer to participate in creating great applications with us!
As an Android Developer you will be working alongside a great team of professionals, diving into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise as well as share your own. You will contribute to a great architecture and build the base of an easily extendable and well-maintainable application.
- Code and build application for Android platform
- Write quality code and maintain responsiveness of the application
- Understand the design and collaborate with the team to develop features
- Understand the existing software ecosystem and application code base
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Identify bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Adhere to client’s software development processes and best practices
- Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Ability to create Android module/library and integrate third party SDKs and libraries
- Familiarity with Android Google cloud messaging is a plus
- Experience with storage techniques, threads and performance tuning
- Understanding of Android design principles and guidelines is a plus
- Good understanding of distributed version control system (Git)
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect with backend services
- Full-time employment
- Career opportunities
- Challenging tasks in a highly professional environment
- Working in small and exceptionally skilled teams
- Competitive salary and conditions corresponding to high demands of the position
Deadline for applications: 10.11.2019.