ANDROID SOFTWARE ENGINEER
- You love software development and you never plan to stop learning.
- You have at least two years of working experience with Android (Android SDK, Android NDK).
- At least one app you have been working on is available on the store.
- You understand RESTful architecture.
- You know OOP patterns and data structures.
- Bonus points if you if you have experience with In App billing,
- Bonus points if you have an experience with any other web development technology.
- Reference: Fe4xFCkRacwtIx4Zt-oq7NaF7ekfytIf8uRkn44zDTA.
About what we can offer you in return:
- A competitive salary plan, based on experience with an individual career path plan.
- A referal fees.
- An opportunity to work in a highly-rewarding and friendly environment, with a team of experts.
- Business English classes with a personal teacher, during the working hours, paid courses, conferences and internal trainings and knowledge sharing lessons.
- Workspace where you can actually concentrate (cozy offices, without noise, with lots of light)
- Daily and weekly team building activities and full covered FitPass membership. We enjoy playing table soccer, PS3, as well as bowling, football and basketball.
To apply or ask any questions about the position, contact us electronically.