Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies?
Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated Application Support Engineers to join the IT team in our new Belgrade office.
The Customer Support team will provide high quality customer support through the performance of triage and troubleshooting, log file analysis, software delivery, ticketing administration, sample app SDK testing, and processing third party and Daon license requests. This is a challenging and expansive role that provides exposure to many different technologies and opportunities for career development into deeper mobile application, frameworks, or software development (SDK) related roles. In addition to remote assistance and troubleshooting, there may be occasional requirements for on-site product installation, performance improvement, or training delivery. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space.
- Triaging new support incidents, testing biometric sample applications with our Android SDK and iOS SDK, and providing customer solutions either directly or via escalation processes.
- Maximizing customer satisfaction on application development issues by understanding our customer’s needs, consulting with our software development team, and providing technical solutions.
- Support readiness testing of new product releases, its documentation, SDKs and sample apps.
- Delivering and tracking Daon IdentityX and Digital On-boarding software releases and documentation to customers.
- Building customer reference environments in AWS using the Daon sample mobile apps as health checks.
- Authoring, publishing and updating knowledge base articles and web content.
- Tracking and managing Daon and third-party software licenses.
- Administer and improve our Customer Support Portal and other business tools.
- Participate in the on-call weekend rotation as remote support for the global “follow the sun” model.