Pathway helps small and mid-size insurance brokerages attract new customers and build loyalty with existing policyholders by leveraging the power of a robust automated insurance communication platform.
The Toronto-based software provider offers one of the industry’s most affordable solutions without skimping on the features necessary to achieve customer retention and growth.
At the moment Pathway is hiring for Business development representative:
You will be doing:
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales-ready leads through targeted outbound calling and email
- Engage key decision-makers to sell B2B services/products over the phone
- Conduct daily database lead management including capturing, entering, updating, tracking, reporting, and setting leads
- Meet monthly Sales Opportunity quotas
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Sales experience, especially in B2B or Financial Services
- Ability to develop new business through prospecting and cold calling
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance-driven environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
- Track record of success and quota achievement
- Computer literacy (Internet Browsing, Microsoft Outlook, Email)
- Option to work from home
- A challenging environment where you’ll have room to grow
- Have an impact on many areas of the business
- Attractive based salary +competitive bonus
- Salary: 500 - 700 EUR
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2019.