Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participation in On-boarding process for a production operators
- Training Plan preparation and ensuring it realization
- Conducting trainings for production operators
- Ensuring the compliance of the training program with the company procedures
- Supporting a new operators during on the job training and monitoring their progress
- Creation and implementation of training concepts
- Creating training documentation and their update
- Training database management
- High School education
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Self-motivation towards solving daily tasks in a timely and effective manner
- Analytical thinking/problem solving skills
- Very good communication skills
- Results Orientation
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.