Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Procurement Systems Lead (Master Data Lead).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
Ardagh Metal Beverage Serbia looking for:
Procurement Systems Lead (Master Data Lead)
Manage Beverage Master Data team
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency so that reporting can be accomplished across different SAP systems
- Ensure auditability for internal and external controls (SOX Controls)
- Support Procurement Strategy and Data Governance in all aspects
Data control over the MDG (Master data Governance) in the Beverage ERP system
- Team lead is responsible for the team and all kind of basic data and but not limited to
- Follow and establish clear rules what type of basic data to what level of details are supported and identify border lines when responsibilities are moving to business
- Ensure that business is made aware of those rules, limitations and procedures
- Communicate widely to ensure full sharing of information
- Support team in identifying structural differences in data setup and work actively with the team to get those data aligned
- Support and lead team when new process requests or other special requests from users are raised
- Supervise the performance of the team (KPI’s)
- Introduce a “remark/complaint” system to identify weaknesses in procedures within the team or the team as such
Continuous Improvement/Business process support
- Lead the data team to ensure continues improvement
- Generate procedures/reports/KPI’s to support Process control activities and efficiency of procurement processes
- Identify report requests from business and provide solutions offering the best level of analyses when introducing meaningful coding
- Raise helpdesk entries to get coding customized
- Provide report options to the business considering new data code settings
- Go in touch with data team lead of other Ardagh entities and follow a common structure ensuring a reasonably good reporting on Ardagh group level
- Guide the team when identifying structural differences in data setup of SAP client and work actively with the business and propose solutions can increase efficiency in business
- Support/guide the business when new process requests or general requests from users are raised
- Be involved in projects if business decides to implement new procedures/software/data interfaces etc.
Policies, audits, other regulations
- Guarantee SOX compliance by maintaining all necessary procedures and filing systems
- Support Audits
- Ensure compliance with the Procurement policies
- Take care that Data team is auditable
- Creation and approval of all relevant workflows for Beverage
- Ensure with your team that correct custom tariff codes are set up in SAP (comparison SAP tariff codes with codes officially announced from EU commission)
- Identify the level of details when supporting logistics with correct Freight administration tasks (including all kind of surcharges and discounts) and freight rate calculation
- Support team and valuate business requests like preferred production plan calculation, Maintenance of bill of material etc.
- Skills and competencies required to perform the role:
- Fluently in English, German desirable
- Affinity to work with Data and people
- Managerial experience and being able to manage an operative data team
- Open communication
- Focused on results
- Continuous improvement
- Following Ardagh core values (Trust, teamwork, performance)
- Operational knowledge of ERP-systems SAP
- Understand cross functional interactivity of ERP processes
- Ability to support strategies relating to Master Data Management
- Some travel required
If you are interested, please apply on
Deadline for applications: 30.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!