As one of the biggest world producers of car wash chemicals, company GRASS from Russia is looking for one energetic
Area Sales Manager
for Balkan countries, home office
to help drive our sales and grow the business trough the Balkan countries for brands Grass & Detail. You're main tasks will be to attract new distributors and build solid relationships with them while developing existing distributors. All this will be done from home office so you have a full freedom in your work.
Also one of the main tasks will be to train and couch our distributors sale agents, working with them on the field and helping them to improve sales, sales pitch, marketing and brand awareness. Other duties will include market research, developing business strategies and pitches, managing a variety of projects, and identifying new business opportunities. You will work with various departments and report to Branch Office in Prague and HQ in Russia.
The successful applicant will be resourceful, organized and motivated to increase sales, enhance the company's reputation, and look for new and creative ways to market our products. A background in sales or marketing is strongly desirable.
- Extensive traveling trough Balkan countries.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company's products, vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Conducting market research using web & different tolls and identifying potential clients.
- Cultivating strong relationships with new clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Helping our distributors in making orders and organizing transport solutions.
- Collating and maintaining client information in the CRM database.
- Working closely with staff across departments to implement growth strategies.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies, client service and retention plans, and analyzing sales data to inform or update marketing strategies.
- Assist with drafting business plans, sales pitches, presentations, reference material, and other documents as required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines.
- Identify new business opportunities and partners.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Knowledge of Serbian and English language/s is a must.
- High School or Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Minimum 5 years' relevant work experience in business development or similar field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Friendly and personable demeanor.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Willingness to travel, fly and have some fun.
- Driver licence B is a must and experience in driving.
Use of private car for business trips (all expenses & amortization will be covered).
For all other information please feel free to contact directly our Office Manager Dinara Dolgina on phone number or visit our web page at www.grass.su.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 31.07.2019.