The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
As a Software Developer in our Banking-Payment team, you will be involved in:
- Development: Developing and programming of simple programming modules in order to fulfill requirements according the specification and project plan/estimated time.
- Bug fix: Removing and fixing of simple bugs in the software application to ensure quality control of the application modules.
- Testing: Testing of simple tasks in order to ensure quality control of the application modules.
- Documentation: Elaborates and continuously updates the documentation for the software product modules in order to comply with customers’ requirements as defined in project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s and ensure internal knowledge sharing and available documentation for internal use within the team/ business line.
- Maintenance: Maintenance and appropriated level support of the product modules in order to provide fully functional, operational and optimized applications in accordance to defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s / SLA.
- Installation: According to defined project(s)/contract(s)/CR’s : Installation and migration of simple software systems, installation and configuration of simple product modules in order to meet client requirement and improve the system performance.
- Working procedures: Follows in time and accurately the working procedures related to time tracking and project planning, according to internal tools, in order to assure effort visibility, resource planning activities and allow accurate motorization of specific KPIs
- You have 1+ year of experience in development of commercial or banking software
- You show ability to write complex PL/SQL code, stored procedures, packages, triggers, etc.
- You have experience in development of efficient queries against large data sets
- You have knowledge of Oracle RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL
- Your knowledge of Oracle Forms & Reports is welcomed
- Your knowledge of Delphi, .NET or JAVA will be considered as an advantage
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player and not afraid to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.