The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for an
BI Software Developer
About your Role
As a BI Software Developer in our International Delivery-Business Intelligence team, you will be involved in developing and maintaining BI applications. You will remove and fix bugs in the software application and you will install and migrate software systems.
- You have 2+ years of software development experience in similar position
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (Transact SQL, Integration Services, Reporting Services)
- You have advanced knowledge of Power BI, Tableau, PowerPivot, Excel
- You have advanced knowledge of Data modeling
- Your knowledge of banking business processes (in reporting and risk area) will be considered as advantage
- You have intermediate knowledge of English
- You hold Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You are organized, proactive, fast learner
- You have strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- You show willingness to learn and apply new skills
- You are a good team player, open to ask questions and/or give opinions/suggestions
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, bonus scheme, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2019.