Poseidon Property is the property investment, development and management company of its founder family office - Poseidon Group. It was established in 2001 to expand internationally using expertise in both residential and commercial property. The company has organically grown to include offices in UK, Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia. It combines international expertise with unrivaled local presence to deliver exceptional developments with a current book value of EUR 1,12 billion.
Poseidon Serbia doo is currently looking for:
Assistant Asset Manager
To be based in its Belgrade office located at Juzni Bulevar 1A (Autokomanda)
- Assistance in contacting and arranging meetings with potential partners/tenants;
- Distribution of Pre-lease Agreements and Letters of intent;
- Support the negotiation of Lease Agreement commercial terms;
- Distribution of meeting minutes;
- Retail market research;
- Upkeep of commercial terms in tenancy schedules related to projects owned by the company;
- Upkeep of the online database of the Lease Agreements, bank guarantees and other relevant asset management data;
- Upkeep of the data uploaded onto the Total Observer asset management programme;
- Monthly collection of turnover figures from tenants;
- Upkeep of the company obligations prescribed in Lease Agreements with the tenants;
- Other duties as directed.
Reports to – Asset Manager (Serbia)
The minimum criteria:
- Recently graduated on Faculty of Economics, Organization sciences, Law or related field;
- Fluent in written and verbal English;
- Computer literacy (MS Office, especially Excel);
- Communicative, well organised, proactive, analytical and responsible person with attention to detail and solutions-oriented aptitude;
- Driving license - Category B;
- No prior experience required.
What we offer:
- Dynamic environment, offering the possibility for professional and personal development;
- Attractive position in the international company;
- Young and motivated, goal oriented team;
- Collaboration with many of the best international retail companies operating in SE Europe;
- Net salary of EUR 500 per calendar month paid in RSD at the prevailing rate of exchange, plus pre-approved business expenses (paid by the 5th of each month for the previous month);
- A salary review after successful completion of the first year of employment.
All interested candidates may send their CV in English electronically by 17.05.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.