Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 36 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #174 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 135,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
You will be responsible for:
- leading and coordinate activities of preparation of monthly and annual financial forecasts and budget – P&L, Balance sheet, Cash Flow, Statistical reporting liabilities according to Corporate guidance (US GAAP),
- keeping contact with partner departments, collecting and processing accounting and analytical information,
- participating in monthly closing processes, checking accounting records, preparing accruals, provisions according to US GAAP,
- preparing revenue and cost plan-actual gap analyses,
- manage the Corporate financial reporting system (Hyperion) for forecast, budget, actual monthly close,
- preparing SOX documentation and statistical reports, ad-hoc reports,
- cooperation with internal and external auditors on US GAAP reports, Ensuring and controlling the preparation of APR and PAR
- Reference: 7GwcVRpg9CL0MM6hVlCt1o3jHYDAbrS6D1kvw5uC_Dk.
- fluent English,
- 3 years professional experience in similar position,
- high Analytical skills, systematic work performance,
- high level computer literacy (Excel)
- experience in working in integrated business management systems (MFG Pro / SAP/ Hyperion)
PUT YOUR SKILLS TO BETTER USE:
If you desire a challenging work environment and want an opportunity to grow, please submit your CV in English language.
Learn more about us at www.lear.com
Deadline for applications: 21.03.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno