We are looking for:
Assistant Department Manager Main Cash Administration and In-Store Logistics
Peek & Cloppenburg opens its doors in Belgrade with a brand new store – Beo Shopping Center!
Our expansion continues in Spring 2020 with the opening of our new store, boasting a sales area of 3.285 m². Starting now, you can apply for the following job opportunity and become part of our new team: Assistant Department Manager Main Cash Administration and In-store Logistics.
At Peek & Cloppenburg, we combine many things that you might not necessarily expect. We are not only fashion retailers, but also manage everything ourselves, from the design and production of our own brands to product presentation. At 140 P&C stores and at our head offices in Düsseldorf and Vienna, almost 16,000 employees with a wide range of specializations give their best every day – for markets across 15 countries. So you can expect exceptional variety and, of course, new personal challenges.
You will be responsible for:
- Joint leadership of the team
- Responsibility for cash accounting, including handling and entering daily proceeds
- Unloading deliveries, unpacking and sorting goods as well as distributing stock to the sales departments
- Supporting the annual inventory
- Active support on the sales floor
- Providing administrative support to management
We are looking for:
- Successful completion of a business administration qualification, preferably graduating from a university
- Proven practical experience, preferably in the retail sector and/or in-store logistics
- Very good knowledge of German and/or English
- General business and numerical understanding
- Strong customer- and service-orientation as well as strong organizational skills
- High level of commitment, initiative and hands-on approach
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development
- Individual career planning
- A dynamic working environment based on teamwork and individual responsibility
- The security of a traditional family company
- Employee discount in P&C stores
Contact Person: Andreas Stranzinger, Human Resources - firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2019.