Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Assistant - Engineering department
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Timely editing and sharing documents (Daily engineering report status, QVC, Department Purchasing request)
- Organizing travel and Analyze Travel Expenses of Engineering personnel
- Visa monitoring
- Ensuring an optimal office supply
- Refresh the glass wall Engineering
- Classify and archive all documentation department
- Ensure proper management and security of the archive
- Maintain attendance records
- Keep track of overtime requests.
- Monitor the resignations, holiday, and authorizations requests.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or related field
- Relevant experience in international environment will be considered as advance
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced in English
- Responsibility for assigned tasks and self-reliance in action
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.