Assistant Project Manager (m/f)
Function: Software | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Continental's Remote Vehicle Data (RVD) platform is the foundation for innovative connected services. The platform permits unified access to multi-brand vehicle data via various hardware options and targets a wide range of potential customers. RVD is fully integrated into Continental’s modular cloud approach for connected service solutions, providing customers with an end-to-end solution, along the complete value chain of connected services.
As an Assistant System Project Manager, you will be responsible for performing the management of both reactive root-cause analysis and proactive trend analysis within the RVD Platform. You will also handle the Problem Management Process, Major Incident and Incident Management processes, along with management of the development of fixes to problems, while ensuring process adherence, as well as escalation requirements within the various support and delivery areas.
Find out more about Continental:
www.careers-continental.com | www.facebook.com/ContinentalCareer | www.continental-people.com
In your day to day job you will:
- Perform post incident reviews for high priority incidents with a view to implementing preventative actions. This involves coordinating resolver groups in order to identify root causes and implement solutions, with the aim of reducing repetitive high priority incidents.
- Coordinate internal investigations of problems with the relevant third parties, internal resolver groups and the customer as well.
- Perform trend analysis based on the data provided, with a view to identify repetitive incidents. Identify, investigate and facilitate solutions for Problems to minimise adverse impact on business operations, thus ensuring the best possible levels of service quality and availability are maintained.
- Control problems to contribute to meeting committed targets related to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Maintain operational awareness of all high priority incidents.
- Perform and produce problem analysis and reporting as required.
- Coordinate the investigation of problems, down to resolution or root cause identification. Drive appropriate parties to conclusion of root cause analysis.
- Coordinate and take ownership of escalated problems.
- Customer management / service management skills.
- Experience of working within a busy support and development environment as a Problem Manager.
- Very good understanding and awareness of the ITIL Problem management process and procedures.
- Very good understanding of AGILE, Waterfall, SCRUM, PRINCE and project management concepts.
- Strong individual with the ability to communicate and negotiate at all levels.
- Good organisational skills plus the ability to motivate people across the organisation to provides solutions.
- Sound technical and development knowledge across the core supported applications with knowledge in or Proficient use of MS Office, Java, .net, web applications development, AWS, JIRA, BMC, Integration .
- Decision maker with an operational outlook.
- Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of working in a large organisation.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.Infostud.com. Application deadline is 18.08.2019.. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.