La Vela Consulting is a well-recognized Dubai based Executive Search, Recruitment and Consulting Company, ensuring best-in-class placement of outstanding Talent within top-tier and globally recognized Hotels. We take pride in partnering with Clients such as Marriott, Four Seasons, Hyatt, Shangri-La, Dusit Thani, Jumeirah Group and others.
We invite vibrant, enthusiastic colleagues to apply for a valuable experience with one of the most recognized luxury Hotel and Restaurant Groups in Doha, Qatar.
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER
Assistant Restaurant Manager provides assistance to the Restaurant Manager on a day to day operations of the Restaurant and overall supervision and control in order to provide a high degree of guest satisfaction while operating the established standards and the established budget for revenue, costs and other set goals. Needs to make self-visible in the Restaurant to ensure smooth running of operations. Assistant Restaurant Manager reports to the Restaurant Manager.
- To be fully aware of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards
- To assess quality control and ensure the service standards are followed at all times
- To closely work with all kitchen sections in order to ensure smooth and efficient service
- To support the control of food and beverage cost
- Being responsible to achieve set budget goals, average check and number of covers
- To effectively communicate with staff members on a daily basis
- To appropriately respond to guest needs during hours of operation
- To regularly inspect the Restaurant areas to ensure the food quality and service are according to standards, physical facilities and equipment are well kept and that all health and safety regulations are adhered to
- To participate in training, developing, coaching and managing directly reporting Talents
- Assist with service or preparation
- Create and post staff member schedules
- Must have 1 year of previous experience in the same role, as a minimum
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent team player with outstanding communication skills
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Must have a good command of English language
The client offers competitive package and excellent working conditions in an international environment.
Full time and long term contract.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your CV electronically.
Please specify „Assistant Restaurant Manager (Ref.: EXLVT1564)" in your application.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 18.06.2019.