PPD Serbia raspisuje oglas za poziciju Associate Medical Director (Rheumatology).
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
We are looking for:
Associate Medical Director (Rheumatology)
PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 48 countries and more than 21,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development and optimize value in delivering life-changing therapies to improve health.
Due to continued growth, PPD is now looking to appoint an Associate Medical Director, (Rheumatology), to join our international team of Medical Directors. This role can be office based or home based in any EMEA country.
The Medical Director will be responsible for providing medical support and medical advice for clinical trials and safety evaluation within the PPD Pharmacovigilance department.
- Provide study, project and program-specific medical monitoring and review services, including but not restricted to:
- Managing of all medical aspects of contracted tasks. Monitoring of safety variables.
- Discussing with clients, investigators and healthcare professionals of medical issues in the pre and post approval services by using proper medical judgment, interpretation and decision.
- Provide medical consultation to team members and answer study related medical questions. Communicate clearly with associates and clients, maintaining and open line of communication to ensure all procedures are followed appropriately.
- Analysis and assessment of safety data to identify and manage emerging safety signals.
- Medical review of individual case safety reports, serious adverse event reports and clinical outcome reports.
- Assist in Business Development activities.
- Present PPD standard medical safety processes to clients at business development meetings and communicate with various medical communities to explore and expand PPD business.
- Participate in training of project teams.
- Provide therapeutic and protocol training as needed.
- Write, review and approve reports, regulatory submissions and protocols, ensuring that the medical content is accurate and complete.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced MD from Rheumatology area to join an industry-leading organisation that offers excellent prospects and growth and development.
Education & Qualifications:
- MD, with acknowledged specialty in Rheumatology, strong medical knowledge, and proven clinical experience managing such patients in hospital practice.
- Significant experience within pharmaceutical or CRO industry, clinical trials or pharmaceutical medicine would be an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Solid understanding of regulatory guidelines for clinical trial conduct and patient safety.
- Strong communication & presentation skills and is a strong team player.
We provide extensive training, a competitive remuneration package and excellent opportunities for a challenging and rewarding career. If you feel that you meet the relevant qualifications and wish to join our team of global professionals, please apply today with your C.V.
Deadline for applications: 15.12.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!