Associate Product Manager
Embroker is the digital insurance company committed to improving the way businesses of all sizes manage risk. With a radically simple approach, Embroker is replacing the 1970’s technology of the insurance industry, with a first-ever end-to-end digital insurance platform that provides better coverage and reduced cost; all in minutes, not hours. Founded in 2015 and headquartered in San Francisco, Embroker has raised over $42M of funding from leading fintech investors.
Embroker, the easiest way to intelligently insure any business.
About the Position
The Embroker Product & Design team is looking for an Associate Product Manager with a passion for building digital products that customers love to join our growing Belgrade team. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment positioned for rapid growth and work with cross-functional teams in the US and Serbia to design, build and launch products and features that deliver on the company’s vision and strategy. You will have a unique opportunity to contribute to the success of the organization while learning about product management and agile development best practices from a rock-star team of seasoned professionals.
- Come up to speed quickly on product management and agile development processes
- Collaborate with US and Belgrade product, design and engineering teams to support product requirements definition and usher features through the product development process.
- Learn about customer needs and experiences in the US commercial insurance space and translate this knowledge into valuable product features
What You Bring to the Team:
- 1-2 years of professional experience working in digital product management, marketing and/or a computer science-related field/role
- Willingness to dive into a learning/development role while contributing to ongoing feature design and development work
- Self-motivated, fast learning and team-oriented with an eagerness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Strong project management and organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- US commercial insurance experience a plus but not required
What Embroker offers
- Flexible work arrangement
- Top-of-the-line tools
- Scrum environment
- Use of fully-stocked kitchen
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement
More about Embroker
The Embroker team is a diverse group with extensive experience in technology and insurance.
Embroker embraces differences and is committed to a workplace that is not only free of discrimination but one that fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective, and background lead to a better environment for our employees and a better experience for our clients.
At Embroker, we work hard, have fun solving difficult problems, and push the boundaries of what was thought possible in our industry. We are always looking for ways to get better and exceed what’s expected of us. Our team members take ownership of our customer experience and the success of the company. We encourage like-minded individuals to join us in building the next-generation insurance company.
Embroker is headquartered in San Francisco with additional offices in Boston, Chicago, Denver, New York and Belgrade, Serbia.
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.