CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 4,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time.
We are seeking for
Associate Release Management Engineer
We have immediate position for an Associate Release Management engineer in our Belgrade office. This position will interface with internal teams across our corporate offices. This individual MUST have deployment, provisioning experience in cloud. Must have some kind of DevOps work exposure. This individual will build and implement custom tools for various product lines.
- Code deployment/Provisioning applications in the cloud
- Create automation scripts to deploy/provision
- Design and build deployment packages for linux RPMs
- Software upgrades of Callidus software products and other 3rd party tools like Informatica, Oracle, Cloudera, Hadoop, Windows, IIS
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting and solving problems
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and work with R&D.
- Apache/Tomcat experience required
- Exposure to one of the tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Exposure to tools like Jenkins, Bamboo
- Exposure working in a mixed OS environment
- Have excellent automation shell scripting skills,etc.
- A working understanding of code and scripting language like Java, PHP, Python, Perl or Ruby.
- Good background in Linux/Unix and some windows server exposure.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Application / Systems deployment and supporting other teams.
- Willing to work in shifts and weekends as needed (almost all Sunday’s). Shift most likely will be Sunday-Thursday.
Other preferred qualifications:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of AWS is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels.
- Experience with linux and windows based web servers and applications.
- Good networking skills.
- Some exposure to installation, setup of Oracle, Big Data products like Vertica, Cloudera etc.
What do we offer:
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Working in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Parking space
- Cool and fancy office space
Deadline for applications: 20.02.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno