CallidusCloud is now part of SAP
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. Over 4,700 organizations, across all industries, rely on CallidusCloud to optimize the lead to money process to close more deals for more money in record time. CallidusCloud is now part of SAP.
We are seeking for
Associate SaaS Ops Engineer
CallidusCloud the leader in cloud-based sales, marketing, learning, and customer experience solutions is looking for new members of the Network Operations Center team. The NOC team is the nerve center for the CloudOps department providing 24/7/365 coverage for monitoring systems, diagnosing issues, incident management, compliance tracking, and providing additional support to the Infrastructure, SaaS, and Network teams.
Members of the CloudOps Network Operations Center have the opportunity to advance into higher skilled roles by being pro-active in helping the other teams.
- Teamwork and Positive Attitude is a must and the #1 requirement.
- English Speaking: You will interact with U.S Based teams daily you must be able to understand and be understood.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to learn complex systems by observing, listening, and learning.
- Ability to follow procedures while also thinking "outside the box"
- Aptitude for trouble shooting and diagnosing issues.
- Shift Work: You must be available to rotate on 3 shifts for 24/7/365 coverage.
- Firm Understanding of the OSI Network Model
- Familiar with basic Networking Concepts such as ping, ftp, telnet, ssh
- Understanding of TCP/IP Protocols
- Basic Networking
- Basic Windows and Linus OS
- Basic Understanding of Data Base Technologies
- Degree in Computer Sciences or Professional Certifications such as: CCNA, MSCSE, MCP, RHCE
- Good financial conditions
- Private health insurance
- The budget for personal development
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Sport recreation activities: football and basketball
- New and fancy office in Airport City